proposal for the travel policy - no receipts for <= $500

Karen Sandler karen at sfconservancy.org
Wed Jul 20 11:45:40 UTC 2016

On 2016-07-20 03:19, Stormy Peters wrote:
> Is all the travel project specific? If so, can we have the projects
> review and approve?

Most of the travel is indeed project specific. And we're on the same
page: The proposal requires the project leadership committees to
review and approve!

They can also require receipts to do this if they want but usually the
less than $500 travel is obviously reasonable. Travelers still have to
follow the policy, we just don't have to review and store receipts for
the smaller amounts.

karen