proposal for the travel policy - no receipts for <= $500

Karen Sandler karen at sfconservancy.org
Wed Jul 20 20:59:44 UTC 2016

So the way I structured the proposal is to keep the policy the same as
it was, just changinng the documentation required to be submitted and
reviewed. For example, the person can attest that a flight search was
within $100 of the cheapest fare but not save the search).

Honestly, I'd hate to push the job of collecting and reviewing the
documentation on our member projects, it's a lot of work. And while it
seems like $500 is a lot, it's very difficult to travel anywhere for an
event without spending at least that amount. Requests for $500 or less
tend to be obviously reasonable, so long as we know that the person
actually traveled.

karen