proposal for the travel policy - no receipts for <= $500

Karen Sandler karen at sfconservancy.org
Fri Jul 22 04:55:14 UTC 2016

I spoke to our auditor, and while he agrees that this proposal would
otherwise be appropriate, we will be unable to implement it for
IRS-related reasons regarding taxes and record keeping. He's sending us
the relevant materials for our General Counsel, Tony Sebro, to review.

He did agree that we could dispense with the fare search documentation
requirement and rely on an attestation. Consider the rest of this
proposal withdrawn while we go back to the drawing board.

karen

Karen M. Sandler
Executive Director, Software Freedom Conservancy