travel policy: visa fees have always been permitted; the policy differed only by accident.

Bradley M. Kuhn bkuhn at sfconservancy.org
Wed Aug 8 01:44:28 UTC 2018

Eventually we have various updates that will require a more formal process
regarding the travel policy and we'll summarize those here before they are
made and make sure adequate discussion has occurred.

However, this attached change was made without discussion because we
realized that the text of the policy differed from our standard practice
regarding visa fees.  The attach patch, already applied, simply formalizes
the policy we already had in place.

https://k.sfconservancy.org/policies/changeset/676ecf976cff8bf611cc045e6f351ce36f1009bb
https://github.com/conservancy/policies/commit/676ecf976cff8bf611cc045e6f351ce36f1009bb