Principles as published should be versioned

Bradley M. Kuhn bkuhn at sfconservancy.org
Tue Feb 21 00:46:32 UTC 2017

Richard Fontana wrote on Wednesday, 15 February:
> I would suggest that the Principles as published on the Conservancy and
> FSF websites be given a date and version number

We discussed this on IRC some time ago, and as you know,
Conservancy already planned to do this when/if any updates were made.
I can confirm that AFAIK that no updates but typo changes (and the translation
publications, which are a different issue) have been made.

But, meanwhile, did you have further, substantive comments to make, Richard?
I had the impression from our discussion at FOSDEM that you had more feedback
to make other than versioning requests. :)

Please do feel free to start threads on other issues of your interest and
concern.
--
Bradley M. Kuhn
Distinguished Technologist of Software Freedom Conservancy