Glad to see this happening!

Kevin P. Fleming kevin at km6g.us
Wed Dec 2 15:02:54 UTC 2020

As one of the leaders of Bloomberg's team supporting the FLOSS
community, I'm encouraged by this effort to provide a reasonable and
straightforward mechanism for FLOSS project leaders to address
DMCA-related concerns which are brought to their attention by
copyright holders. Everyone benefits when there is an opportunity for
constructive dialogue which leads to better understanding, instead of
an immediate escalation to third parties in order to stop the
distribution of the software in question.

Thanks to our friends at the SFC for organizing this effort!