use notify extension on kallithea repos

demunck.s at daikineurope.com demunck.s at daikineurope.com
Thu Oct 29 13:29:36 UTC 2015

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, please redirect me if
necessary.

I would like to configure the Mercurial notify extension on all my
repositories.
Is there a global hgrc used by kallithea repos?
I tried to add this to the .hgrc (including notify extension) of the user
running kallithea, but this has no effect.

Kind regards,
Silas

---

Silas De Munck
Development Engineer
EMEA Development Center

demunck.s at daikineurope.com
www.daikineurope.com
Daikin Europe N.V. - Naamloze Vennootschap - Zandvoordestraat 300 - 8400 Oostende - Belgium - BTW BE 0412.120.336 - RPR Oostende - Tel: (+32)59/55 81 11 - Fax:
(+32)59/55 88 99 - http://www.daikin.eu