Proposal for TurboGears2 port

Mads Kiilerich mads at kiilerich.com
Tue Jan 26 22:38:24 UTC 2016

Thanks, Alessandro.

I'm very positive to the proposal. I would love if someone already had
done all the work or offered to do it. That would (probably) make it a
no-brainer to accept it and move in that direction.

Short of that, we (the Kallithea community) have to wait for someone
else to offer what is missing ... and each of us have to consider the
pros and cons of whether we will "invest" in it.

Some of the main contributors to Kallithea will meet at the end of the
week - I'm sure we will discuss it there ... and some of us are probably
waiting for that before answering ;-)

Any other thoughts or input from the community would be helpful!

/Mads