Proposal for TurboGears2 port

Alessandro Molina alessandro.molina at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 18:08:01 UTC 2016

On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 5:37 PM, Alessandro Molina <
alessandro.molina at gmail.com> wrote:

> As I copied the app_cfg.py file from and app that used
> authentication/authorization repoze.who is a dependency even though
> Kallithea doesn't use it. But I have been too lazy to disable it :P

I removed the repoze.who dependency and added all required modules to
setup.py, also I managed to make a few improvements to routing and url
generation that made most controllers work for me. As usual I pushed
everything to https://bitbucket.org/_amol_/kallithea-tg/commits/all

As you can see here: http://blackhole.test.axantweb.com/KallitheaMovie.mp4
on my environment most controllers are now working, looks like only
controllers related to changesets crash, so I'll have to investigate that,
but I'm fairly near to having most pages properly loading and rendering.

Then probably all scripts and async tasks need to be checked, I didn't use
celery so far nor I tried to run commands to update repositories. I'm only
running on an existing database with already existing repositories.