Running the Kallithea tests on windows

Dominik Ruf dominikruf at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 15:14:52 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm afraid there are multiple problems here.

1. These instructions are obsolete.
We use py.test instead of nosetest now.

2. --deamon does not work on Windows
You figured this one out on your own :-)
You can run the next command (the real test run) in a new command window
but better yet for get about the first command and run the tests without
setting the environment variables. In that case you can also forget about
the last command which kills the first command.

To summ things up simply run
py.test
that's it.

except
3. There are a few test that don't work on Windows. I have fixed most of
them here https://bitbucket.org/conservancy/kallithea/pull-
requests/208/fix-tests-on-non-standard-platforms
but not all.