leveraging Conservancy; recommending graphic artists (was Re: starting the discussion: merchandising at Conservancy)

Tony Sebro tony at sfconservancy.org
Thu Feb 7 13:18:24 EST 2013

On 02/06/2013 04:09 PM, Amy Terlaga wrote:
> Thanks for getting this list going.  It's coming at a really good time for
> us!
Eventually, I'd like to identify preferred vendors for projects'
merchandising needs, so that we can potentially negotiate bulk rates.
But before we can determine whether that's practical, I need to
understand what everyone's respective needs are (e.g., types of merch,
quantities, delivery locations, etc.).

I can also recommend a graphic artist, for those projects who want to
hire one.  April Ricafort-Custodio designed Conservancy's new logo
(which we'll be rolling out shortly), and she uses Inkscape.  Of course,
if others have other recommendations for graphic artists who can help
with t-shirt design, please share them with the list.

--
Tony Sebro, General Counsel, Software Freedom Conservancy
+1-212-461-3245 x11
tony at sfconservancy.org
www.sfconservancy.org