merch vendors

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Tue Feb 12 09:06:35 EST 2013

I was thinking of using Gildan for the T's:

http://www.genuinegildan.com/en/people/

Yes, that's great - a checkout page on a web browser.  You could do this for
us?  And there would be some kind of reporting out so that I could see who
was ordering what?  It takes 2-3 weeks to have these made up so all orders
would have to be in by early March (March 4th or 5th?) sometime in order to
get the shirts delivered to Vancouver by early April.  So that doesn't
really leave us much time.

Hope this is doable in this timeframe.  Thanks much for your guidance and
help.

Amy
Amy Terlaga
Assistant Director, User Services